+ Financial Services
Financial Services supports the university's mission by providing timely, reliable, and responsive financial and related administrative services and information to our clients, and in so doing, adds value to the decision-making processes of the university related to the attainment, allocation, and utilization of resources.
Did you know?
- If you will be paying with your debit card, please contact your Financial Institution to ensure your Point of Sale limit is high enough for you to process your debit transaction, prior to visiting Financial Services.
- International Students: Pay your tuition in your own currency! Click here for details.
- Fee payment due dates require that all payments be made prior to UNB Student Accounts & Receivables' end of business day.
- You have access to view your student fee statement (account balance) at any time. Just log into e-Services, click on the "Financial" tab, then "Fee Statement".
- In keeping with recently revised provincial privacy legislation, parents, guardians, spouses and other third parties require consent from the student for whom they wish to access account information to make tuition and fee payments. Students may specify who has access to their tuition and fee balance information by filling out an online financial consent form.
I.U.C. Physics/Admin Building, Rooms 001 & 107
8 Bailey Drive
1 (506) 453-4624
Winter Hours (Labour Day - Victoria Day)
Monday-Friday: 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Service Counter: 9:30 AM - 4:15 PM
Summer Hours (Victoria Day - Labour Day)
Monday to Friday: 7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
Service Counter: 9:30 AM - 3:45 PM
+ Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office provides advice and financial aid to students requiring assistance to finance their university education.
A university education can be a significant financial undertaking. Every student is unique, and so are their financial backgrounds. We can help you explore all the financial options to create a financial plan that works for you. UNB Financial Aid is here to help you achieve that goal.
We provide information and assistance on:
- Bursaries (non-repayable assistance)
- Work-Study Program (career-related on-campus part-time employment)
- Government Student Loan/Grant Programs
- Preparing a budget and developing a financial plan
C. C. Jones Student Services Centre, 1st Floor
26 Bailey Drive
1 (506) 453-4796
Shelley Clayton: @clayton_shelley