OPEN INDEFINITELY, However, review will begin early april
If application is submitted after April, there is fair chance it will be placed on wait-list.
*In previous years, RedShirts have been selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. This year, it will be based off of application quality, with timeliness as a consideration.
- Preference will be given to full-time, undergraduate UNB-F students; however UNB-F part-time and/or graduate students will be considered.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing as determined by the Office of the Director of Academic Support.
- Must be endorsed by a member of the University community who is not a fellow student (professor, staff member, advisor, Don, coach etc.)
- If the applicant plans on living in residence in Fall 2017, we will contact the Residence Life Coordinator, Krysta Skentelbury, as the automatic endorsement. You do not need to contact Krysta directly.
- Must be available for a 3 day RedShirt training session on the last few days of August, as well during Orientation Week
- Must pay a $20 RedShirt Fee
- Must be a great leader and role model to incoming students and participants of Orientation Week
- Responsible during Orientation Week events and will be provided with a list of duties and responsibilities for specific events by the UNBSU Orientation Executive
- Be positive, outgoing, energetic and ready to represent the students of the University of New Brunswick
1. Fill out the application form below
2. Ask your endorser to send an email to email@example.com
(If you plan on living in residence in Fall 2017, we will contact the Residence Life Coordinator, Krysta Skentelbury, as your automatic endorsement. You do not need to contact Krysta directly. )
Applications review will begin in early April. Individuals who apply before then will be contacted in late April. The application will be open indefinitely, however, there is a chance you will be waitlisted if you apply after April.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.