The UNBSU is governed by 3 separate bylaws which regulate the affairs of the student union. Bylaw No. 1 specifically details the Conduct & Affairs of the UNB Student Union, Bylaw No. 2 outlines the rules and regulations around Elections & Referenda and Bylaw No. 3 outlines the function and conduct of our appeals board.
Specific areas of the student union’s operations are detailed within our various operational policies.
Check them out below.
Clubs & Societies Policy
Part-Time Employment Policy
Council Procedure Policy
Policy Defining Governing Documents
External Affairs Policies
- Ancillary Fee Position
- Campus Accessibility Position
- Classroom Accessibility Position
- Expanding Tuition Access Bursary Position
- Experiential Learning Position
- Gender Neutral Washrooms Position
- Job Action Position
- Mental Health Position
- Orientation Position
- Open Educational Resources Position
- Tuition Position
- Inclement Weather Position
- Transparency BOG