As approved by Council on January 15th, nominations for the UNBSU Annual General Election open on January 30th. The Student Union is seeking candidates for all positions for the 2017-2018 Council.
Each candidate must be a full-time undergraduate student at UNB Fredericton in good academic standing. All candidates are expected to have a strong understanding and to abide by the by-law for further details. The timeline is as follows:
- Nominations: January 30th - February 10th at 12 pm. Nomination forms must be returned to the Welcome Centre.
- All Candidates meeting February 10th at 4 pm in SUB 103.
- Campaign period commences following the all candidates meeting and runs until February 26th at 11:59 pm.
- Voting opens 12:01 am on February 27th and closes 11:59 pm March 3rd.
Positions open for extend nominations is as follows:
• International Student Councilor
• Accessibility Councilor
• Education Councillor
• Law Councilor
• Computer Science Councilor
• Senator (1 year)
• Beverage services (1 year)
Nominations will close Friday (Feb 17th) at noon.
Nomination forms are below:
For further questions, feel free to email CRO@unbsu.ca