Due Friday, February 10, 2017
***Please note: This application is for the UNBSU Orientation Executive (BlackShirts), and is not the RedShirt application. RedShirt applications will be opening on February 15th.***
- Preference will be given to full-time, undergraduate UNB-F students; however UNB-F part-time and/or graduate students will be considered.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing as determined by the Office of the Director of Academic Support.
- Must have previous Orientation experience or relevant leadership experience.
- Must be available for the BlackShirt and RedShirt training sessions, as well during Orientation Week
- Must communicate at least bi-weekly with the UNBSU Orientation Executive during the summer months to provide feedback and assist with the planning of the UNBSU Orientation.
- Responsible for designated events during Orientation Week and will be provided with a list of duties and responsibilities for specific events by the UNBSU Orientation Executive.
- Shall make reasonable efforts to aid with Shinerama Events during the summer months and during the academic year.
- Responsible for delegating duties to RedShirts assisting with their events.
Submit a resume and cover letter addressed to:
UNBSU Orientation Executive Selection Committee
Cover letter should detail:
- Why you want to be a BlackShirt
- Why you love Orientation and UNB
- Any new ideas for orientation
- Any relevant experience
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview in mid-February.